Townhouse living is the best option for homeowners who want minimal upkeep, extra space and a strong sense of community.
Your new home has to be a lot of different things—comfortable, convenient, affordable—with benefits that enhance your quality of life. And for first-time homebuyers, those looking to downsize, and everyone in-between—families, singles, retirees—buying a condo town is a comfortable and low-maintenance choice.
Cachet Bradford Urban Towns is a collection of new townhomes by Cachet Homes at 200 Dissette Street. Just an hour north of Toronto, these beautiful townhomes with rooftop terraces in a master-planned community are just steps from the Bradford GO Train.
Transit is just one of many conveniences of Bradford West Gwillimbury. The list also includes diverse dining, excellent shopping and prime entertainment.
The convenience of living in the Cachet Bradford community goes beyond the location, and the benefits of living in these condo towns are endless:
- At 1,600 to 2,000 square feet, these urban towns deliver ample living space, including three- and four-bedroom designs with two and a half bathrooms.
- A private rooftop terrace lets you enjoy al fresco living. You can take your next get-together up top and outside.
- Underground parking with direct access to your home is efficient, private and great in the winter months (as per plan).
- Private storage units give you that little extra space for seasonal swap-outs.
- Low maintenance living is your new mantra, as a community fee covers community upkeep, underground parking and more. Just imagine beautifully manicured outdoor areas to enjoy without having to do any yardwork! And never having to worry about brushing snow off your car on cold winter mornings.
- This is a beautifully landscaped community complete with picturesque courtyards—a place to walk your dog, take a stroll, even build a snowman!
- Health and wellness pursuits are just outside your doorstep with 25+ parks, nine nature trails, sports fields, the Scanlon Creek Conservation area, the Holland Marsh and beautiful Lake Simcoe—all just minutes from your front door.
- Save on utility bills with a smaller townhouse footprint.
- Feel more secure. The added safety in a communal setting yields peace of mind at no extra cost.
It’s for all these reasons and more that Cachet Bradford Urban Towns could be just right for you.
*The cover photo is a courtesy of petplay.com